Trap window in CtlC (can I suppress it?)

From: Greg Edwards <"Greg>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:00:39 -0700

In my product, I query information about Internet Explorer (IE). Sometimes I
am in the middle of a loop checking information when it closes, causing trap
windows to get thrown since the IE object doesn't exist any longer. In
particular, I get a TRAP # 10
CtlC.ShowError [0000505CH]
.code INTEGER 0
.description ARRAY 256 OF SHORTCHAR "The object invoked has disconnected
from its clients."

Is it possible to install a callback error handler that can try to handle
the error in this case. It would be nice to be able to suppress the trap
window while finding out that an error occured so that I can react to it.

Thanks,
-Greg

Greg Edwards
President