BlackBox Survey

From: [at]} <pfister{>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:30:27 +0100

Dear BlackBox developer,

we have followed the insightful discussions on the mailing list with great
interest, and appreciate the enthusiasm shown for BlackBox!

The discussions have indicated the various backgrounds and needs that exist
in the community, but also a potential focus on the rapid prototyping of
scientific algorithms. We would like to learn more about this niche (and
also about others, of course), its set of requirements (as met / not yet met
by the existing BlackBox software), its market potential, and its synergy
with the entire BlackBox community. Also, as a company living mostly from
our service business, we are particularly interested in what services around
BlackBox (or other platforms) would be of most value to you.

If you would like to help us answer these questions, please fill out the
survey form that is attached. You can send it by email to

        info{([at]})nowhere.xy

In order to give us some time before the CERN event in Geneva, it would be
great if we could receive the forms until the end of February. We will use
this input, and the one from CERN, to decide on the best way we can
contribute to the further evolution of BlackBox in the future. Note that we
will keep your input confidential.

I'd like to thank you on behalf of the entire Oberon microsystems crew for
your cooperation, and for the contributions you have made to the community
in the past.

With best regards

Cuno Pfister

Dr. Cuno Pfister