Text with linked app

From: [at]} <Stan>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 99 14:51:07 PST

Hello all,

I have a linked app (MSWindows environment) that uses the text
subsystem. Users can open a document window and enter text,
which is processed by the app. The problem is that the linked
app does not allow users to copy from a foreign app and paste
to a document window. Also, the linked app does not allow the
user to open a file that has been saved as ascii by a foreign
app. The only option in the MSWindows dialog box is "document".
I suspect that these problems can be solved by including
the right modules in the linker, but do not know which ones
to include? Is my supposition correct, and if so, which ones
should I include?

Stan
J. Stanley Warford
Professor of Computer Science