Linked app errors

From: [at]} <Stan>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 99 14:42:35 PST

Hello all,

I have a linked app named Pep6 that I distributed for MSWindows
environment. I recently got the following email from a user:

> We are using your text in our class at CSUN. I had downloaded PEP
> 6 into my Z drive(storage that follows you from terminal to terminal) at
> the schools labs, it was working OK. Now it is not working, I get dozens
> of "exception 06" error windows popping up when I try to load a file, or
> select a new file. I deleted all PEP 6 files, and downloaded it again,
> twice. It still did the same thing. Can you give me any help on getting
> this PEP 6 working? I would appreciate any help.

I cannot reproduce the error, and do not know how to respond. Can anyone
offer suggestions as to possible causes of such an error? What is an
exception 06?
Stan
J. Stanley Warford
Professor of Computer Science