RE: oberon.atg

From: Anes Sadikovic <"Anes>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:42:43 -0500

Hi Bernhard,

I remember I downloaded once COCO/R from BlackBox. I am not sure, but it
might be from your BB collection. :-) It had some of the extensions, but not
all of them. Particularly it did not have NAMES keyword. You used good
word - it was *taylored* for BB, by createing OBeron System like modules,
like Texts.

I think I might have emailed you once, that I preferred CP to O2. I was just
afraid because OuS CP was the only implementation. Now with GPL GPCP for
JVM and .NET, we have even more choices.

Thank you for the offer to send me COCO/R for BB. You may paste it to an
email as a BB encrypted stream. I always like that BB feature.

Anes Sadikovic