Re: [BLACKBOX] Clipboard or BlackBox?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:27:17 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-288380741_-_- Content-type: text/plain Folks, I am back to considering the BlackBox file format to be the culprit of why "mixed content" can not be pasted int MS Word. Summary (1) Individual type (text, bitmaps, MathType equations) can be copied from BB and pasted into Word. (2) Combinations of those types, selected and copied, can not be pasted into Word (only the text is pasted). (3) Word can accept mixed content copied from web pages (I just tested that). Hence I now believe that sequences of BlackBox types is the problem. Could this be related to how BB changes (attributes) from one type to the next? If so, is there a (special) way to suppress that effect for the purpose of copy and paste to non-BB documents? -Doug Danforth ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-288380741_-_- Content-type: text/html Folks,