Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 15:37:52 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-2011243547_-_- Content-type: text/plain I have a suggestion [if Helmut Zinn agrees and has enough disk space)]. (1) Have Component Pascal Collections (CPC) be the repository of the official build of BlackBox. (alternatively Omic holds the build that we create). (2) Let the current working build also reside at CPC. (3) The process of updating the working build needs to be defined. I assume that process is defined for other open source communities and that we can adopt their strategies. (4) Who makes the decisions? Can this be done is a collective manner? For example, ants seem to function intelligently without a centralized authority. Helmut, What do you think about this? -Doug Danforth On 7/27/2013 5:17 AM, Rene A. Krywult wrote: Yes, an authoritative decision about BB core releases is necessary, as is in all OpenSource projects. This, too, I meant to adress with "centralization". It is basically the role that OMinc took for the last years plus driving the development. So, are you FOR such a centralized internationalized group effort, Oleg? Rene ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-2011243547_-_- Content-type: text/html I have a suggestion [if Helmut Zinn agrees and has enough disk space)].