Re: [BLACKBOX] Illegal Memory Access with Windows 7 - Update 3

From: [at]} <Ivan>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 10:40:49 +0800

> the Russian developer Ivan Denisov(Иван Денисов) have maintained a good patched version of bb1.6,I just used it! source is here: https://gitorious.org/bb16/red
> you can check it out and test.

Thanks, luowy. It's very pleasant to have your recommendation. This version is accumulate fixes from Russian forum, OberonCore version and come from this mail list. A shame on me that this changes and fixes are not well documented. But I will include main fixes from it step by step into new project described below.

Dear, International Oberon Community!

We have started the Redmine with git repository for BlackBox:
http://redmine.molpit.com/projects/bbcb/repository
The aim is to accumulate all known fixes, track the BlackBox and its components development.

The cool feature of this git repository is that odcread converter is used for preprocessing of .odc files before git diff. That allows to store binary files but have all advantages of system for version control of code.
The example: http://redmine.molpit.com/projects/bbcb/repository/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=4cf7450eb69b24fa73155f457ac0134c0058e47a&rev_to=42a22041d4f1649415abbf71984bd7b2eb9f48f1

I invite all interested in development and bug tracking oberon funs to the platform. We will give writing permissions in repository to interested people (it will be website login and password).

The project just started and just only few of fixes applied to native 1.6rc6. Also there are very few people from Russian community join the initiative. Maybe international status of the undertaking will be the sign for them to participate.

The domain name should be changed then the international web site start working. If somebody sponsor me with 20$ I can rent blackboxframework.com/org for make redmine.blackboxframework.com or somthing like that.

Regards, Ivan

2013/8/16 <luowy{([at]})nowhere.xy

        Hi Robert,

        >>Can you send me your versions of Dev/Mod/CPC486 &amp; System/Mod/Kernel please?

        >>Are you aware of any other modules that need updating for this issue?

        the Russian developer Ivan Denisov(Иван Денисов) have maintained a good patched version of bb1.6,I just used it! source is here: https://gitorious.org/bb16/red
        you can check it out and test.

        but I think that win7-64 may be different from win7-32,and I test it at win7-32 and as
        administrator.

        regards,

        luowy