StdScrollers

From: [at]} <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:06:01 +0200

Hello Blackbox Users,

I have a question to the design of StdScrollers. When I insert
a view, that is wrapped into a StdScroller into a FormView and want to
go through the FormModels.Model by means of it's Reader, how can I
get access to my wrapped view?

StdScrollers does not export itīs View which has a pointer
to the wrapped view. Is this a faillure in the design of StdScrollers or
is there another possibility to access the wrapped view?

Thank you in advance for any hints,

Gerhard Marent