RE: Question about LibPlotters

From: Campbell, Robert D (UK Edinburgh) <"Campbell,>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:38:27 +0000

Dear Sergey

The code is not in LibPlotters, it is in LibPlotHook.

It is highly recommended to use LibPlotHook on Windows computers. For more information
read the LibPlotHook Docu introduction - especially the last line of the introduction
for the recommended way to install it.

Have you read the source code for LibDemoPlots.LinePlots?

Originally LibPlotters worked on both Macs & PCs. The extra features
in LibPlotHook only worked on PCs. I no longer claim that LibPlotters is
platform independant, so the separation is purely historical.

Regards

Robert