RE: View question

From: [at]} <support{>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:23:57 +0100

Bart,
TextViews and TextModels (together with TextControllers) are designed
according to the general Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. In this
design, views always display the current state of the model they are
attached to. For more details on this topic please refer to the BlackBox
View Construction documentation (Help->Contents->Component Software: A Case
Study Using BlackBox Components) and Chapter 9 in Stan Warford's excellent
'Programming with BlackBox' at
ftp://ftp.pepperdine.edu/pub/compsci/prog-bbox/.
Hope this helps
Marc,
Oberon microsystems, Inc.