Re: Awakening

From: [at]} <gruntz{>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:05:46 +0200

> Perhaps one of the cleaners in Zurich accidentally knocked the "ON" switch
> ... :-)
>
> Bob

In a way. Actually, we merged our two mailing lists we maintained at Oberon
microsystems (listserv{([at]})nowhere.xy
to heavy traffic. We realized that this was not a good idea, and therefore we
have restored the original state of the blackbox discussion list.

In addition, we have restricted the list policy: only subscribed members are
allowed to post to the list. As a consequence, you may have troubles to send
a message to the list, as your current email address may differ from the one
registered in our data base. If this is the case, please inform us at
owner-blackbox{([at]})nowhere.xy

Thanks,

- Dominik Gruntz, Oberon microsystems Inc., Switzerland