Re: Software Engineers and Documentation

From: [at]} <Guy>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:26:14 +0200 (GMT+0200)

> But I must defend OuS on the overall quality of their documentation.

I agree. In general, I found the reference documents to
be excellent. Personally, my main gripe was lack of a glossary.
Learing a new framework is a bit like learning a new language and
I sorely misssed having a place where I can lookup the meaning of
all the new words I needed to learn.
However I do think there is a need of documents for developers with a
different background from that assumed by the reference documents.
I also missed large, real-world examples and more controls.

Regards,
Guy.