BlackBox Paper

From: [at]} <Stan>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 98 15:09:46 PST

Hello all,

I have a paper titled "BlackBox: A New Object-Oriented Framework
for CS1/CS2" that will be published in the Proceedings of the
Thirtieth SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science
Education in March, 1999. I have posted a pre-publication copy
of the paper in PDF format at

ftp://ftp.pepperdine.edu/pub/compsci/prog-bbox/

If you are involved in a university setting where decisions
are being made about which programming language to use in the
introductory course, the paper should provide useful information
about our experience with BlackBox.

Regards,

Stan
J. Stanley Warford