Re: [BLACKBOX] disk image editor

From: Manuel Martín Sánchez <manumart1{([at]})nowhere.xy>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:48:57 +0200

"Aubrey.McIntosh" wrote:

        2. My real problem. I was re-sizing a partition in Ubuntu Lucid Lynx. A storm came through, and I interrupted the process. The partition is corrupted. I want to repair the partition. There is no space for a backup installation. That is why I was doing the re-sizing.

I have used sometimes the "MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD" from www.partitionwizard.com and I was surprised of its capabilities. It has a function to recover old partitions that were in the disk before. You can search the entire disk or a portion of it, in order to search and recover these old partitions.

Regards