Re: [BLACKBOX] Editing in a user interface

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:48:47 -0700

Robert,
Yes, you can do that. Here is a screen shot of what I do.

The character is pasted at the cursor and the cursor is then moved to after the pasted character.
-Doug Danforth

Campbell, Robert (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

Hi

I have a simple interface behind an Edit Field Control:

TYPE

  Dlg = RECORD

            txt* : ARRAY 32 OF CHAR

          END;

VAR

  dlg* : Dlg;

(Note the non-exported type - simplifies the interface - but I must say

am still not sure that such 'secret' exports are an entirely good idea!)

PROCEDURE Do*;

  BEGIN

  END Do;

I want the procedure to add a character (for example greek pi) to txt.

The difficulty is that I want it inserted where the curser is.

Does anyone have any idea how that might be done?

Regards

Robert

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy

moz-screenshot-121.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: moz-screenshot-121.jpg)