Re: Oberon-2 & BlackBox 1.4

From: [at]} <tei>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:35:29 +0200 (CEST)

yes, whats about?
roles are roles,the soul as not limits..

leonardo da vince whos a great designer, arquitect and artist.
http://www.desenhobrasil.com.br/davinci.htm

I dont want to disturb the list, friend, i only done some critic.
If i disturb you, i am sorry ;)

A question... for what oberon/blck box is no net enabled?
is the key of now. CRM, EDI, XML,,.. what hell not?
Is oberon a autism lang o what?

I cant understand this.. and, xyplane (or whos named) suck. The whole
interface suck.. is NOT a gui, is a tui. This sock me. For?

Maibe oberon/black box is to anikilate students love for software?

...?

1 saludo
Tei