RE: Using DLLs generated by BlackBox

From: Danforth, Douglas <"Danforth,>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:32:07 -0400

Bernhard,

Thanks I've poked around a little bit at the site you
suggest but need to do more. I'm also thinking
of writing a direct COFF reader (which I naively
think DLLs follow). Perhaps I should contact
OMI directly and get a copy of their linker
code and do the work for them :o)

-Doug

---
Douglas G. Danforth, Ph.D. - Research Scientist
QuikCAT.com   6700 Beta Drive,  Suite 200,  Mayfield Village,  OH 44143-2335
danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy]-----Original Message-----