RE: Using DLLs generated by BlackBox

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:32:13 +0200

> From: "Danforth, Douglas" <DDanforth{([at]})nowhere.xy
> To: "'Treutwein; Bernhard'"
> <Bernhard.Treutwein{([at]})nowhere.xy
> Subject: RE: Using DLLs generated by BlackBox
> Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:32:07 -0400

> think DLLs follow). Perhaps I should contact
> OMI directly and get a copy of their linker
> code and do the work for them :o)

hmm, maybe not a bad idea. I've got most of that
stuff under NDA since I'm trying to do a Linux port.

The problem is that the stuff in *.LIBs is some kind
of stub, which might be difficult to produce from
*.ocf / Oberon *.obj files. Afaik, there is not much
documentation about *.ocf and it might be difficult
to extract from the source. Emil Zeller's Win32.PELinker.Mod
might be of some help.

But, due to time constraints and personal situation
I'm not much further than planning (although BB runs
not that bad under the current Wine).

Another solution, which pops up to my mind, is to use
Kernel32.LoadLibrary & Kernel32.GetProcAddress
without any stub.

regards