Re: [Re: [Re: [Oberon-2 & BlackBox 1.4]]]

From: [at]} <>
Date: 26 Apr 2001 17:01:31 MDT

"Treutwein; Bernhard" <Bernhard.Treutwein{([at]})nowhere.xy

>> If it's so - Oberon is anarchy.

> very nice. It even encourages my engagement for Oberon :-)

Here we are. So a typical Oberoner speaks Esperanto, listen to Franz Ksawer
Mozart, reads Einstein, drives a SAAB, and votes for the Greens.

> I don't know if you ever heard of the spanish
> anarcho-syndicalistic movement before their
> civil war, I liked their ideas.

I've read a book about Spanish Civil War by Palmiro Toligatti. He was the
commander of an International Brigade. He used to write a journy. At the end
of war he made a few copies and sent them somewhere hoping that he'll find
them one day. After returning to Italy was arrested by the fascists, and spent
almost the whole WWII in a Mussolini's jail. After WWII he was assesinted but
survived. Italian Communists took arms and went to street, but he calmed them
down and save the nation from a blood civil war. He found accidentaly one of
the copies 10 or 15 years after WWII and wrote a book.

I liked the book because I found many similarities between Spanish Civil War
and the war in Bosnia (I read it during the war).

Palimiro wrote that Anarchists (Spanish or others, I don't know) were the most
couragios and the most happy. Also he wrote that they formed a goverment,
which included members of all political parties fighting on the Republican
side. He said that he negotiated with Anarchists to involve them to join the
goverment :-) and he said he succeded.

There was another interesting detail, when Franko's army was approaching
Barcelona both soldiers and civilians were digging trancheys to prepare for
defense. Even in that situation Anarchists refused to dig for more than 8
hours, because they did not want to compromise 8+8+8 idea.

>PS:

>I also don't know, but since I stumbled over the
>Kronos links some time ago (kronos.ws2000.com)
>and the former Kronos-Research Group in Novosibirk,
>I reckon that the commercial flop of M2 & Oberon may
>have to do with a fear-uncertainty-doubt campaign of
> some secret service.

Maybe you are right. I'm thinking about IQ of the people making decisions in
secret services.