Re: Reprint list.

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:29:05 +0200

Hi Erik,

thanks for:

> This is a list of people who are interested in a reprint (or electronic
> version) of the book 'Project Oberon'.

I realized shortly after I sent the mail, what the list means ...

I've got my copies of the augmented trilogy
(I mean I've got also a copy of Programmieren
in Oberon - Josef Templ's german translation
of the english original).

To complement your engagement for the trilogy,
I send you a complete copy of my correspondence with
the ACM and related stuff as attachment.

After my change of affiliation in the beginning of
last year, I tried several times to contact Jono, but
never got any reply ...

regards

Anlagen:
  D:\acm