[Fwd: Project Oberon reprint]

From: [at]} <Bernhard>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:36:56 +0200

--
if you want to reach me personally use: BdT{([at]})nowhere.xy

attached mail follows:

muller{([at]})nowhere.xy

> Christof Brass <brass{([at]})nowhere.xy
> > First the material is present in Oberon Text form. It would be a minor
> > "logistical issue" to package it with a minimal ObSys for every
> > major platform.
>
> It would require some effort, as the sketches etc. are not in the text
> versions. But this is not insurmountable.
>
> Making a list of people interested in the book is a good idea.
> You can add "Pieter Muller" to the list.
>
> -- Pieter
>
> --
> Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich
> Native Oberon OS: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/

Great! This would be a well known author on the list.

Let's see who we got so far:
- Pieter Muller
- Samuel A. Falvo II
- Erik Terpstra
- Aubrey MacIntosh (?)
- Prof. Treutwein (a German professor who I know personally)

Question is how many people they need - I assume they would need
about 1000. Does anybody know what a typical minimum is for a
re-print?