Re: Reprint list.

From: [at]} <Erik>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:01:51 +0200

Hi Bernhard,

"Treutwein; Bernhard" wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> please remove me from the reprint list.

Okay.

> Although I contacted Jono and suggested to
> make the trilogy available online, I do NOT
> need a copy. I've got it already.
>
> BTW, any news from Jono ?

I haven't contacted him yet, I want to have a lot of potential customers
first. I already got quite a few interested people, and right now I am
working with Christof Brass to provide a website where people can state
their interest in a copy. After that we'll look for even more interested
people by making the site known on http://www.slashdot.org or
http://www.advogato.org for example. When the list of people stops
growing we will present our data to Jono, or anyone else in his
organisation who sees the market value in it (or at least to become
aware of the need to provide an online edition).

Kind regards,

    Erik Terpstra.