Domain propagation

From: [at]} <Wojtek>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 16:30:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

There was a message recently from someone at OuS
where the details were given concerning the InitDomain
and domain propagation in BB v1.4. I misplaced this message.
Could please someone forward it to me?

I have written a graphic data display package Gr which used
to work under v1.3, but when I tried to compile it under V1.4
I got several error messages concerning the domain stuff.
I somewhat blindly fixed the errors, and now the program
traps on a NIL pointer dereference. I need to understand
what is going on, and the recent message which I misplaced
would be helpful.

Thank you in advance,

Wojtek Skulski skulski{([at]})nowhere.xy