Re: Domain propagation

From: [at]} <Gérard>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 01:05:30 +0200

You'll find the answer in the Help menu, in the text "Differences to release
1.3". In short:

1. The PropagateDomain method must be eliminated. Domains are no longer
propagated.
2. Stores.Join calls must be added in those places where newly created
stores are connected, usually in a factory procedure. All stores that appear
as arguments in the InitDomain calls in the PropagateDomain method of
release 1.3.x code must be joined to the store.

Gérard