Re: BBUG

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:43:28 +0200

 "Douglas G. Danforth" <danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy

[...]
> I would be most interested in hearing from BlackBox developers. I frequently feel I am
> reinventing the wheel in the code I write and would think that the essence of
> component development is in the sharing of extensible software.
>
> What do you all think?
> (I'm about to write some image processing software or convert from other Oberon code)

very welcome. Good idea, especially since Guy Laden's site / archive seems to be dead.

BTW: does somebody have a current email address of Guy Laden (maybe on the BB mailing
list) ?

[...]
> Component Pascal and controled by the BlackBox Users Group (BBUG), i.e. us. My

I'm only a bit curious if >BBUG< is a good name, it sounds a little bit buggy to me.

regards