Re: Guy's Oberon reference site?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:21:57 -0500

Bernhard,

I received a message from (someone whose name I can't find) that pointed to a mirror
site for Guy Laden's web pages

http://Schulen.Hagen.de/IF/Oberon/

Yes, I will send a message to the Tel Aviv group. Thanks!

-Doug

--
Douglas G. Danforth, Ph.D. - Research Scientist
QuikCAT.com   6700 Beta Drive,  Suite 200,  Mayfield Village,  OH 44143-2335