Oberon/F 1.2.1 on Windows 95 vs. NT

From: Martin, Marc <"Martin,>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:09:56 -0800

Hi all,

I have what I hope is simple question! :-)

I have been developing applications using Oberon/F v1.21 for a few years
on a PC with Windows 95. Recently, someone told me that my applications
would not run under Windows NT. I have no experience with
Windows NT, and I am about to get a PC with it so I can verify/fix this
problem. Before I do this, I would like to ask you all:

* Should an Oberon/F application run on both Windows 95 and NT without
    recompilation?

* Has anyone else had a similiar problem, and if so could you offer me
    some advice on how to get my applications working with Windows NT?

Thank you very much in advance!

Marc Martin

Boeing Commercial Space Company
Seattle Washington USA