Re: [BLACKBOX] Clipboard or BlackBox?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:00:51 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-718559873_-_- Content-type: text/plain Thanks Robert, I will look closely at your Casket code. What a mess this translation process is! -Doug On 6/9/2013 9:40 AM, Robert Campbell wrote: On 09/06/2013 01:46, Douglas G. Danforth wrote: I will have to bite the bullet and look at the rtf converter and see what it would take to extend it to handle (at least) bitmaps and MathType equations. Doug Danforth Take a look at CasketRtfConv as it already includes Bitmaps into the RTF formatted data (file or clipboard). Arbitrary Views are also copied, but by being converted into static bitmaps. If you want to incorporate them as active OLE items that would be a significant (but useful) extension. I attach the "Docu" file which gives some implementation background (the User Manual is in the file Casket-Quick-Start). I don't suggest that you read this carefully, but a quick skim read might give you a feel for what was involved. A final extract from the Quick-Start: "The main references used were the 1.6 & 1.7 specifications. Some topics are better explained in one version; some in the other." I don't know what the current version is. Regards Robert ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-718559873_-_- Content-type: text/html Thanks Robert,