[BLACKBOX] Clipboard & isSingle

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:35:21 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-747030705_-_- Content-type: text/plain Marc, I am struggling to understand why I can not paste a BB document into MS Word. I can copy and paste individual constructs: texts with rulers; bitmaps; MathType equations. But I can not paste "mixed content" when those constructs appear together. I have looked a little at HostCmds and HostClipboard and see the isSingle is used. So it looks as though if isSingle is TRUE then pasting works but if isSingle is FALSE then it doesn't. Is there some way that one can create a structure on the clipboard which is just a sequence of individual constructs in such a way that Word can simply paste that sequence into itself as if it were doing a sequence of individual pastes? I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Best regards, Doug Danforth ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-747030705_-_- Content-type: text/html Marc,