Re: [BLACKBOX] email modules

From: [at]} <Chris>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:06:16 +0930

I have programmatically created simple emails to send using Delphi using
Windows MAPI. See attached Delphi unit for an example of how to make the
calls to MAPI.

The relevant BlackBox interface module would be WinCmc.

This technique invokes your usual email client (e.g. Outlook) so doesn't do
much more than Doug's "InfoCmds.Start / mailto suggestion".

For more versatile email message handling you can use SMTP / POP3
facilities. Take a look at 'Mail Tool' A Mail Client for Oberon V4 by Robert
Lichtenberger to see what can be done.:

http://ssw.jku.at/Teaching/Projects/OberonMail/

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy