(unknown charset) [BLACKBOX] The official position of the Russian OberonCore team about BlackBox Support

From: (unknown charset) [at]} <OberonCore>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 00:24:38 +0400
nu.&I8oz}= z{mʗ{V z{S}ĝxjǺDear members of Blackbox community! Russian OberonCore team considers it necessary to bring to your attention our opinion on the subject. The position is set out in the document: http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en We invite you to register on the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/ucp.php?mode=register&change_lang=en) to join discussion about amendments to the OberonCore assembly and to submit amendments you wish to see in the assembly. Also we hope that all members of the BlackBox community will clearly express their position regarding "standard BlackBox" (http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en, paragraph 3) in a special thread of the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/viewtopic.php?t=4446). Best regards, OberonCore team E-mail: yandex{([at]})nowhere.xyoberoncore.ru http://oberoncore.ru/contacts nu.&I8oz}= z{mʗ{٥ z{S}ĝxjǺ
Dear members of Blackbox community!

Russian OberonCore team considers it necessary to bring to your attention our opinion on the subject. The position is set out in the document: http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en

We invite you to register on the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/ucp.php?mode=register&change_lang=en) to join discussion about amendments to the OberonCore assembly and to submit amendments you wish to see in the assembly. Also we hope that all members of the BlackBox community will clearly express their position regarding "standard BlackBox" (http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en, paragraph 3) in a special thread of the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/viewtopic.php?t=4446).

Best regards,
OberonCore team
E-mail: yandex@oberoncore.ru
http://oberoncore.ru/contacts
nu.&I8oz}=Received on Sat Aug 17 2013 - 22:24:38 UTC