Re: [BLACKBOX] What about using 'Google Code' for project hosting?

From: [at]} <Norayr>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:33:19 +0400

I am sure that github.com is the best code hosting.

Firstly, it is git based, and secondly, it's practically a social network
of developers.

It is extremely useful for community work, forking projects, and making
pull requests.

It has features that encourage people to fork, patch, pull.

Norayr.

P. S. Josef, I'll put there my patched x86_64 version of Ofront with some
additions. I have read that by linking GPL code to BSD we can get GPL
code. So my work will be distributed under GPL. Thanks for freeing Ofront.
I use it in my every day life now because it's free.

---
sent with alpine
https://spyurk.am/u/norayr
http://norayr.arnet.am/weblog