[BLACKBOX] BlackBox (compiler) patches - report illegal charcters.

From: Campbell, Robert (Selex ES, UK) <"Campbell,>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:38:16 +0000

Helmut, (All)

You recently asked for a collection of patches.

One I had forgotten was to stop the compiler quietly ignoring illegal Unicode characters in source code.

It has just saved me lots of wasted time, I accidently typed a Unicode ‘-‘ instead of an ASCII one. It looks the same

in the Courier font I use for complex mathematical / numerical source code.

Because I was using this patch the error showed up immediately.

I can’t remember the details (file name etc), but can look if necessary. Anyway, please add it to your list if it is not already there.

Regards

Robert

Selex ES Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132