Re: [BLACKBOX] SCM

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:41:55 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-715669847_-_- Content-type: text/plain Ivan D, Nicely said! Doug On 9/9/2013 8:21 AM, Ivan Denisov wrote: The popular way to make the development public is to make public repository. Of course, modern repository is only the tool. Without the content all this tools means nothing. Douglas, I am glade you identified yourself as user three days ago. There are no necessity in diving inside that strange stuff like terminal or SCM. You can make your effort as user testing, giving feedbacks, marking bugs and claiming the features. Also it is possible to combine few stiles of making changes. Somebody can push your code to the repository with marking of your authorship. So, do not worry about this. I am ready to support public repository with like-minded community members. As I see the opinion will be divided on two positions: A) BlackBox single development B) BlackBox + SCM system development And this two ways can be united easily without discomforting of anybody. ------- What about domain name? Are anyone ready to buy blackboxframework.org? Ivan 2013/9/9 OberonCore >Remembering numerous discussions on the topic at the forum.oberoncore.ru. I mean discussions about tools that is not BlackBox, plain-text sources, etc... Eugene Temirgaleev ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-715669847_-_- Content-type: text/html Ivan D,
Nicely said!
Doug

-------