[BLACKBOX] Aw: Re: [BLACKBOX] [BLACKBOX] Name

From: Rene A. Krywult <"Rene>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:23:03 +0200

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-182546393_-_- Content-type: text/plain I fear, if we would find a name that was absolutely unique it would be so complicated that nobody would search for it ;-). Anyhow, I believe that we need to start out with something, and if we decide to change later on, we can do this. But for now, Blackbox Component Framework is a name established in the 'net, and we should start with that. Rene Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2013 um 18:58 Uhr Von: "???? ?????" I fear, if we would find a name that was absolutely unique it would be so complicated that nobody would search for it ;-).

Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2013 um 18:58 Uhr
Von: "Пётр Лютый" <petryxa.clever{([at]})nowhere.xy An: BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Betreff: Re: [BLACKBOX] Aw: [BLACKBOX] Name

'BlackBox' isn't unique on internet, google gives us some other 'blackbox' on first page, but oberoncore is unique and follows us right up to BBCF donwload page.

10.09.2013 20:44 пользователь "Alexey Veselovsky" <

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Пётр Лютый <

I think oberoncore.org is OK for international domain name. Well known name in .org zone, perfect.

10.09.2013 20:19 пользователь "Rene A. Krywult" <
 I propose that the new domain name, whatever it will be, will be bought not by one person but with Blackbox Center (whatever it's name will be then) as owner. One can make the purchase and then price can be divided by the number of center members who then reimburse the buyer via paypal or whatever paying method they like. That way, the domain name is not property of one but of all center members.

Rene