(unknown charset) Re: [BLACKBOX] Server operating system

From: (unknown charset) Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:46:11 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1481765933_-_- Content-type: text/plain Folks, It also occurs to me that the server operating system might be important. It would be nice to have the server run BlackBox for then applications could be running on the server that we write in BlackBox. That would mean that either the server is running Windows OR the hosting provider allows Wine to run under Linux (Unix) on their machines. Not sure what the performance decrease is when running Wine (emulator of Windows for Unix). I believe Linux based servers are less expensive than Windows based servers. -Doug ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1481765933_-_- Content-type: text/html Folks,