[BLACKBOX] Flowers & Weeds

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:04:45 -0800

Peter Denning was director of the Research Institute for Advanced Computer Science
at NASA Ames at which I worked from 1988-1991.

In the March issue of the Communications of the ACM he makes some profound
comments about the worth of ideas as compared to the worth of practices.
I think those comments are appropriate to the idea of Oberon (and its variations)
as compared to its practice and adoption.

Take a look at the attached file. I found it interesting.

-Doug Danforth