[BLACKBOX] NextBlackBox

From: [at]} <Koen>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 23:00:11 +0100

Dear members,

Helmut has been so kind as to publish my little BlackBox improvement project as subsystem "Next" on his CPC. I posted an earlier version to this list as DemoBox, but since then the following were added:

* Underlined Spaces (Bernhard Treutwein, Josef Templ)
* Mouse wheel support for TimeField, Datefield, UpdownField, ComboBox
* New command line switch /PORTABLE: if specified, HostRegistry writes to an ini file, not to the registry

If you don't want to go through the trouble of building the project, you can find linked packages for versions 1.5 to 1.6rc-6 here <https://sites.google.com/site/nextblackbox/home/downloads> .

Enjoy,

Koen.