Re: [BLACKBOX] Registering BlackBox

From: [at]} <René>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:03:37 -0500

It does not work that way in Vista. The program has to be first registered under Windows register. Normally that occur automatically during program installation, but BlackBox does not register itself at that moment.

Of course, once BlackBox is running you can open .odc files witout problems using menu File-->Open; but, outside BlackBox, if you double click a .odc a Microsoft application will be called instead.

Cheers: René Dorta.

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Douglas G. Danforth <danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy

René ,
In Windows XP you go to Control Panel->Folder Options->File Types and add the .odc extension with its application.
I would hope that Vista does the same thing. I don't have Vista.
-Doug Danforth

René Dorta wrote:

Hello!,
How can I register BlackBox in Windows Vista Register?, so I can associate ".odc" files to be open as an "Oberon document".

Thanks for any help: René Dorta.