Re: [BLACKBOX] Opening an embedded form view

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:56:42 -0800

Here is a screen shot of what I am trying to do. The form on the left is
in Edit mode so that you can see the square area that should look like
the view (untitled6) to the right but does not.
It seems that if I use Views.OpenView (rather than View.OpenAux)
then I can use Ctrl+Space to select the view and I can copy and
paste it into the form.
When I press the Find Minimum button the untitled6 view is updated
correctly but nothing shows in the form (even when in Mask mode).

What do I need to do to get this to work?

-Doug