[BLACKBOX] Ofront and BlackBox

From: [at]} <Georgy>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:18:37 +0200

Hello Josef,

I've noticed you have an Oberon2-to-C Translator version working with BlackBox.
Such a tool would be very useful in some cases.
Unfortunately I was not able to produce a working C-program with Ofront: it seems a header SYSTEM.h is missing in the distribution. The linux version of SYSTEM.h does not work with windows either. Also the "Ofront Oberon-2 to C Translator User Guide" is not included.
Any pointers to missing files and/or some working examples would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Georgy