Re: [BLACKBOX] Ofront and BlackBox

From: [at]} <Georgy>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:15:09 +0200

Doug,

thank you, exactly as you've said I did not expect to find a Word doc-file in a Docu directory:-)

Georgy

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Douglas G. Danforth <danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy

Georgy,

There is included an OfrontUser.doc file in Ofront/docu
directory which you probably don't see since it is an MS
Windows document. In that document Josef discusses
SYSTEM.

-Doug Danforth

Georgy Jikia wrote:

Hello Josef,
 I've noticed you have an Oberon2-to-C Translator version working with BlackBox.
Such a tool would be very useful in some cases.
Unfortunately I was not able to produce a working C-program with Ofront: it seems a header SYSTEM.h is missing in the distribution. The linux version of SYSTEM.h does not work with windows either. Also the "Ofront Oberon-2 to C Translator User Guide" is not included.
Any pointers to missing files and/or some working examples would be highly appreciated!
 Regards,
Georgy

----