- BlackBox 2.0 beta 08 patch 01

From: [at]} <federico>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:14:46 +0700 (ICT)

Please help me to understand.
We had in the past BB 1.5 (not too long ago)
Then BB 1.6 beta appeared and almost at the same time BB 2.0 beta.
As suggested before 2.0 appeared 1.6 will soon become more stable, so you do not have to change too fast.
Now 2.0 is out.
What is the path I do need to go, keep 1.5 for another while, install 1.6 beta or 2.0 beta.
When beta will become the official one, just approximate date? That might help to decide.
Please if someone can help me to decide.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Federico Pardo