- Hiding abstract methods

From: Bob Walkden <"Bob>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:22:02 +0100

How and when are M's internal procedures invoked? If the client's reader is to invoke them directly then they must be made public. If you want M's hidden procedures to be invoked indirectly by the reader or writer you may need to provide a couple of Notifier procedures in M and have the reader or writer call them explicitly.

--
Regards,
 Bob

  _____