- Tutorial or Documentation?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:39:46 -0500

Rex Couture wrote:
> 5. Inside BB or outside BB?
>Wojtek's PDF presentation caused my head to turn.
>Do I remember correctly that there is a nice package for writing HTML or (gasp) PDF?

Any textual document can be "Save As" an XHTML document so those files
without graphics can be immediately converted.

For PDF one can "Save As" .rtf and then use publicly available
conversion such as http://www.gohtm.com/.

In fact I have attached a .html and .pdf version of XYplane that I just
converted.

-Doug