- Pascal to Component Pascal translator - NumericalRecipes

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:40:24 -0400

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1339394775_-_- Content-type: text/plain Bernhard, As a physicist I would find ready access to a CP version of Numerical Recipes very useful. -Doug Bernhard Treutwein wrote: Hi Bob, book 'Numerical Recipes' is a very valuable cookbook (and theory) resource, and is available in several languages (FORTRAN, c, Pascal at least). it is not well known that there is an officially authorized translation of the sources for the 1st Ed. to Modula-2, these sources are on the "official" CD and easily machine translated with our masters M2O (which I ported to CP) to Oberon/CP. I used it on some of the modules, but since Bill Press is very picky about releasing source I never made them publicly available. regards -- Bernhard Treutwein BdT (at) wildwein de (home) Bernhard Treutwein (at) verwaltung uni-muenchen de (work) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Campbell, Robert D (SELEX) (UK Edinburgh)" Received on Wed Oct 19 2005 - 20:40:24 UTC