RE: adding text and beyond

From: Wijck, Bart van <"Wijck,>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:30:49 +0200

Robert wrote:

As for standard elements (Boxes, lines, ??) if these are inert
graphical entities they would be very easy to write (sorry Bart!).If they
are intelligent (eg support Guards etc) then they are more work,but not
excessively so.

Agreed, just making a line view or box view is not difficult. But
facillities like resize handles, guards and such are (unless you are so
experienced that you already know). At present I'd have to go back and forth
between the form and the drawing program adjusting lenghts etc. My point is
simply that basic layout elements should be in (or easily added into) the
forms editor and not up to each programmer who'd need these to develop
themselves.

Just a note. I'm not trying to "have everything". Just simply those
facillities which are so close and in line with what's there already.

Cheers, Bart

--
and then destroy it.