How to use procedures in the whole module

From: Hector Blanco <"Hector>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:18:09 +0200

Hello to the circle.
I am working on a program, and I got a problem. I have to know how to use a Procedure in the whole module; I mean, with my few knowledgements I only can use a Procedure in another if I have declared (and implemented) the first procedure before the second, for example, if I do something like:
PROCEDURE A;
BEGIN
    B;
END A;

PROCEDURE B;
BEGIN
    A;
END B

the compiler gives me an error in the Procedure A when I try to use the Procedure B inside of it. How could I mend that?. I have heard that there is a way to declare all the procedures I want on the header of the module, but I haven't been able to do it.
Thanks to all.
HECTOR