Glimpse of future BlackBox ? (was RE: Get something together)

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:18:36 +0200

Wijk wrote:

> So am I alone in wanting vision and direction? Am I alone in translating my
> real admiration for the product in wanting it to become more of a succes
> (and that I'm buying into a future)? Let's hear it from the gallery.

no not at all, but my current time is so limited that I even
don't have the time to read the long postings thoroughly
and almost none to reply.

> that Oberon Microsystems at least tells us what their vision is. In short

I would also like to encourage someone of Oberon
Microsystems also to comment on some of the postings
and give us a little pinhole view into some aspects of
(dreamed) future of BlackBox ...

regards

bit about